THIS WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER ONLY in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions specified below.
One Year Homeowner Limited Warranty/90 Day Commercial Warranty Infrared Dynamics (warrantor) will furnish the original owner replacement parts for
any component part which fails before one year of residential use , or 90 days commercial use, following installation. At our option, Infrared Dynamics may offer to
rebuild or replace the heater within the limited warranty period. Installation, use and maintenance must be in accordance with instructions contained in
the Installation Instructions.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Service and labor costs incurred for diagnosing, removing or reinstallation of the heater(s) or Parts(s) thereof;
- Shipping and delivery charges for defective parts or the heater to nearest distributor, as well as replacement parts, rebuilt or replacement heater from nearest
distributor or manufacturer to the claimant. Any costs pertaining to permits or materials for installation of the heater or parts;
- Any product purchased over the Internet;
- Damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, negligence, thermal shock, earthquake, flood, fire, and purposeful damage to the heater;
- Failure to work due to electrical service including voltage conditions, blown fuses or circuit breakers, or damage due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical
- Failure to work due to a break or interruption in natural gas or propane lines to the heater
General Conditions pertaining to Warranty
The warranty shall be null and void if the heater is not installed by a competent heating contractor or if the heater is not installed according to the Installation Instructions, normal industry practices and/or if the heater is not maintained and repaired according to the instructions.
Normal product wear (oxidation, scratches, battery replacement, etc.) does not constitute a material defect and applicable warranty claim. Written permission is required for the return of any parts or equipment and any such return must be made on the basis of transportation charges prepaid. Shipment may be refused unless prior written permission is obtained and good returned prepaid.
LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability imposed on the sale of this heater under state law are limited to one year duration for the heater or any of its parts. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts.
Any claim under this warranty should be initiated with the dealer who sold the heater, or with any dealer handling the warrantor’s products. If this is not practical, the
owner of the heater should contact: Infrared Dynamics, 3830 Prospect Avenue, Yorba Linda, California 92886. Toll Free telephone: 1-888-317-5255 (hours of operation 7-3 MF). Website: www.infradyne.com.